ALC “”Trembita”” has been headed by General Manager Stankevich Stella Omelyanivna since 1993. Since the independent Ukraine, ALC “”Trembita”” has completely rebuilt the company with the equipment of a new generation of such leading companies as KURIS – Germany, INDUPRESS – Germany, DUERKOPP ADLER – Germany, BASLER – Germany , PFAFF – Germany, JUKI – Japan, GERBER-USA and others.
Production on the ALC “”Trembita”” was built according to the classical scheme. Each unit is specialized and meets all the requirements of international standards:
1. Preparatory workshop.
2. Experimental workshop.
1. The preparatory workshop is the beginning of the whole complex process for the production of sewing products. Raw materials and supplies comes in the preparatory workshop. The fabric inspection (quality, dimension and checking of the frame) and accessories are carried out here.
2. Experimental workshop. Designers conduct checking of the correctness of patterns of models, work out all technical documentation for each order, and also develop models taking into account typology of figures and work on individual orders. For plotting on paper, which are used in production as stencils, the plotter GERBER (USA) is used.
3. Cutting workshop is equipped with automatic cutting system of fabrics. These are the KURIS VASTEMA (Germany) boats, which allow to cut over 1000 units of different types of models in 8 hours. For duplication (the process of thermal “gluing” on cloth duplicator) presses KANEGISER, ROTONDI (Germany, Italy) are used.
4. Sewing shops. The process of sewing the garment is divided into a number of sewing operations. Each seamstress carries out its specialized sewing operation with one of the individual parts of the garment (back, sidewall, pockets, etc.). Then the “part” falls into another tailor, which unites (“sews”) several “parts” and so until the “born” sewing product. Such a process is a single chain – “sewing thread”.
There are five seamstresses on ALC “Trembita”‘ : three streams – sewing of outerwear (jackets, coats, etc.) and two streams – sewing trousers.
4.1. Sewing of outerwear – three specialized sewing threads are located in separate shops. Equipments: -JUKI (Japan) universal machines, buttons, loop machines, special machines for stitching long jackets, jackets, fixing machines and others. DUERKOPP ADLER – automatic machines (Germany) – production of jacket pockets, preparation of valves for pockets, stitching of the side parts of the jacket. Inter-process ironing is carried out on presses and ironing tables of firm INDUPRESS (Germany). The capacity of the ALC “Trembita” allows producing 1,500 units of outerwear per shift.
4.2. Sewing trousers – two specialized streams.
Equipment: automatic BASLER (Germany) – for overlock trousers. JUKI (Japan) – universal machines, loops, buttons. DUERKOPP ADLER – automatic machines (Germany) for the manufacture of trouser pockets, fastening machines. The capacity of the ALC”” Trembita”” allows producing 1,000 trousers per shift.
5. WHT (wet-heat treatment). After leaving the garment shop, the product is considered half ready and gets to the shop of the WHT. At this stage, sewing products are ironed on high-quality specialized presses from INDUPRESS (Germany) and suspended on shoulders. The enterprise is equipped with technological steam: boilers of the company LOSS (Germany), vacuum suction sets, compressors of firm VEIT (Germany).
6. Composition of finished products. Ready made garments are delivered to the warehouse by an automated conveyor made of moisture-heat treatment in a suspended form.